Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why, hello there baby.

Gone are the days where I thought I might have felt baby boy Hofer. Ever since this past weekend, I have been feeling him move around as well as his kicks and it is such a wonderful feeling! In fact, on Sunday I was reading on the couch and I may have been using my stomach as a book holder.

Next thing I know, baby boy gave a kick so hard right where my left hand was that the kick actually moved my hand.

Note to self... don't use the baby bump as a book shelf. Got it.

In other news, Mitch and I went to the Twins game last night at the new Target Field. While it wasn't Mitch's first time to the stadium, it was mine... and the baby's first also! I will say that Target Field is absolutely amazing and the weather was just perfect. Unfortunately we didn't win, but we are going back on Friday so we have another chance to see a Twins victory. Besides, baby boy is a Hofer... therefore he's going to be a huge MN Twins fan (I mean, we already have a Twins newborn onesie for him!).

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get his onesie? We wanted to get Sophia something. Are you guys keeping baby Hofer's name a secret or do you not have a name picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky and Eric Adams got us the onesie as a gift... so I'm unsure, but you can ask them! It's absolutely adorable. :D So far we don't have a name picked out, but we did decide we would keep it a secret once we did decide. If I remember correctly, that is what you two did with Sophia? (Whom I love seeing grow in all of the pictures!!!).

    ReplyDelete