Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Year Anniversary.

Today marks our one year wedding anniversary. So we started the day with wedding cake and sparkling cider for breakfast (because we figured cake makes for an excellent wedding anniversary breakfast). It's hard to believe that it was only a year ago that we were married. On one hand, it feels as though we have been married forever while on the other hand it feels as though our wedding day was just yesterday.


A lot has changed in the past year, but all for the better. It is weird to think that this is our first anniversary as a married couple, but our last anniversary where our family will be just the two of us. Next year we will have a 7 month old son to add to our family. It's also strange to say that I am even more in love with my husband today than I was a year ago... considering that a year ago I didn't think that was even possible!

I definitely consider myself one lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment