Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

An Upcoming Whirlwind of Events

... free time? I will miss you.

So, looking ahead I have discovered that free time will soon become an absolute luxury for myself. This week/weekend we have Thanksgiving and Black Friday (because saving money on Christmas gifts is always a good idea). The following weekend (Dec.5-6) we are visiting Grandma for her 90th birthday celebration and we are also cutting down a Christmas tree with my family... which means that Christmas decorations need to come out and fall decorations need to go back into storage. The weekend after that it is our 6 month anniversary and we will be going to the Vikings game.

Yeah, that weekend might not be a "non free time" weekend, but whatever.

The weekend after that we have Christmas with Mitch's family and Christmas with my dad... and Christmas with Da-Da and all of the extended family on my mom's side is Christmas weekend. The weekend after is New Year's and the weekend after that is me preparing to go back to school while working full time. Once school starts I will hardly ever see my husband seeing that Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays I will be away from the house from 6am-9:30pm, Wednesdays 8:30am-7:30pm, Fridays 4:00pm-9:30pm and a couple of Saturday mornings as well.

...

All while also trying to conceive and make a baby in this belly of mine.

I know that it sounds crazy, but I still want us to try for a baby in December. It is something that I really want and I know that I can make it work. Besides, school is only for a couple of months (under 5!) and that will be finished early on in the pregnancy; which is also under the assumption that we are even successful right away. By the way, yes. I absolutely realize that I am complaining about my upcoming lack of free time when it is all self-made obligations and tasks, but still. I can't say that I am completely looking forward to the upcoming schedule I have given myself. At least I have the TTC to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment