Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nearing the end of the 1st trimester.... woohoo!

12 weeks!

I need to upload pictures. I've taken 2 profile pictures and just need to get them uploaded. Maybe that will be a project for later on today (along with a third picture).

In other news, I have started exercising and holy buckets am I out of shape! I've never been overweight and have stayed in relatively good shape (or so I thought), but after working out on Sunday? Yikes, I could barely walk on Monday. So therefore, I worked out again today and can already tell that I'm going to barely be able to walk again tomorrow. It feels good though to work out and I think it will help me with my goal of staying healthy and in shape throughout this pregnancy. Which obviously is a huge plus!

Also, I am 1 week closer to an amazing milestone: 2nd trimester! Getting past the 1st trimester is the scariest part of pregnancy as it is the trimester where a lot of miscarriages can occur. So here is to 1 more healthy week of the 1st trimester and HELLO 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment