Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


Today is Valentine's day and it is our first Valentine's day as a married couple. I can't even begin to describe the amount of love I have for my husband and how much I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

For gifts today, I found out that we are going to Lutsen Resort in Two Harbors, MN for a 3 day getaway soon. I am very excited for this as it is a romantic suite (with a fireplace right next to the bed!) and we are going to be having a 1.5 hour massage at the spa also. It was an absolutely wonderful gift. He also got me raspberry chocolates... which by itself isn't as amusing until we get to what I got him for the occassion.

So I got my husband a couples 1 hour massage here in town for next weekend. I also explained that I will purchase a suit of his choice (as he has wanted a nice, fitted suit for quite sometime now), and I also got him raspberry chocolates. So to break it down... we both got each other raspberry chocolates and massages.

Yes... I do believe that we are THAT married couple. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment